Wednesday, December 6, 2006

I Get It...You're Busy

Just a quick rant . . . there's absolutely no excuse for not returning emails or phone calls. Absolutely NONE (the only exception is unsolicited sales or nuisances...those are ok not to return). But, if you know the person and you contacted them for help...RETURN THE DAMNED CALL....aaaaarggggh!

OK, beginning to feel better.

What I typically get is "I've been so busy..., blah, blah, blah!"

Well, confreakingratulations to you!

I've just been sitting around eating bon-bons trying to get in touch with you and of course, my life isn't nearly as important as yours is and therefore, it's absolutely cool that you don't return my calls or emails because who am I to dare impeed on your "busy day".

OK, the feeling better thing is starting to grow . . . "I get it, you're too busy and better than the rest of us!"

Aaaaaah, all better now!

No comments: