Monday, December 11, 2006

What...No Skiing?

No snow, too warm, no skiing.

Aaargh!

At least we're talking about skiing! A bud of mine and I are organizing a local group to head to the mountains this winter. Likely, a trip to Jackson Hole late Feb with my buds, likely Breck mid-to-late March with my daughter's (and then a meet-up with my wife in Cabo) and then one more time to Snowbird mid-April for The National Ski Patrol Snowpowder, or Powderfall, or whatever it's called.

I'm either going to be so addicted I can't stand it, or totally burned out on skiing once May rolls around.

I'm betting on addicted!

So, if I play my cards right, I'll have about 50 days on-hill by the time Hidden Valley shuts down mid-March, and then an additional 15 or so by the time May rolls around.

This could be an awesome year of Ski Patrolling, Ski Instrucing and just plane old free-skiing.

Yeeehaw!

No comments: