Saturday, December 2, 2006

What's In Your Pack?

There's a significantly high level of conversation, regarding National Ski Patrol and general ski patroller issues at: http://forums.epicski.com/forumdisplay.php?f=45

Here's something I just posted over there, and a link to the thread:
http://forums.epicski.com/showthread.php?t=47931

What's In Your Pack?
Would anyone be willing to share their "fanny pack" contents list?

I'm looking to stock up on First Responder stuff and just dont' have a good sense of what all should be included. I'll be talking with the local patrol chief about this and other items, this weekend, but wanted to be prepared.

In addition to an official list (bandaids, whistle, flashlight, slings, creams, etc...), which will be very helpful, I'd also like to hear the types of things you carry that you've found really useful that are either not on the list or that you've found in your experiences to be helpful.

Thoughts, help, suggestions...let us hear it!


If you want the "official" list from the NSP, email me at skipatrollerstl@yahoo.com and I'll send a PDF to you.


No comments: